Saturday 23 April 2011

Flowers and Leaves


Today's Design bring a little Spring into our Autumn
Even though they are done with warmer colours the stamping 
Reminds me of spring.
Kaye used OPI Lincoln Park After Dark as a base
then taped it off and put a strip of CG Snow, then bringing 
the spring into the design used bundle monster plate BM16 added 
the flowers using Lincoln Park After Dark again, topping it off with a coat 
of SV. I absolutely love the look.
 For this Design I used Below Deck from the Anchors away
Collection (Which I Love!!) as the base. I stamped Show Pony-
Face of Australia using bundle monster BM19, then stamped it again 
with Ultra-Pepper pot. Then to add a little sparkle I used OPI Simmer & 
Shimmer from the Burlesque range on the tips topping it off with a coat of SV.


No comments:

Post a Comment