Thursday 5 May 2011

A Group Gathering

                           

Hey Guys 
Sorry haven't posted
in awhile but i've been sick 
which means i've been away from
my babies because they stay at Kaye's
but I have done a few designs so here they are
This First design 
Is CG-Its poppin then
I taped off my tips but didnt
cut the tape straight I made different 
angles then put CG-Liquid Leather

Then stamped 
Bundle Monster BM11
with CG-Platinum Silver then
finished with a top coat of SV

My next design 
or simple polish job
was done with Rimmel
London-Green with envy
which was the only nail polish
I had at my house. I actually really
like this colour.

Now for my 
Favorite PINK
WEDNESDAY!!!
This is a simple
design using CG-
Empowerment topped
off with a coat of trusty SV
Then taped
off the tips and
done a coat of Rimmel
London-Green with Envy
as I said I really like the colour
and topped off with some SV.

  

1 comment: